Thursday, September 22, 2005

Well, we needed another twist, right? :)

With the concerns of the hurricane coming in to the new orleans area as well as transportation issues and, in my case, funds, we MAY be splitting the team going down and myself and another person or two may go down the following weekend instead of this weekend. Please continue to keep this in your prayers. It might create a good relief for me and give me time to get stuff together.... but yet, I want to do what God's choice is so if He decides for me to go down this weekend, then so be it. Nothing set in stone yet -- just another request for a more specific prayer!

Thank you so much for everyone's support regarding this. I will continue to keep you posted!

No comments: