If anyone has any supplies on this list that they would like to donate, please let me know and see if you can find a way to get them to me. The current plan is that we will be leaving Saturday night so I would need any items to me before then. Anything is helpful!
We will be entering the city on Monday morning and we will basically be working straight through until Thursday at which point we will either leave to come back or may wait another day just to rest a bit first. There are alot of details still developing and nothing is set in stone.... actually, at this point, there still is a chance that Rita can cause a cancellation/delay for this trip.
Our *current* plan is to rent a van and all of us will split that cost and the gas, etc as well as the various other expenses that will be incurred. We're still ironing out the details of where we're getting a van so if anyone has any advice there, that would be awesome!
Above all else, we need your prayers! Quite honestly, I'm a little worried/scared but I know this is what God wants me to be doing so I'll do it.
I'm also still looking for anyone who wants to donate to the expenses of the trip. I'm basically set in stone and going but I still havent raised the money that I need. Any donation is tax deductible because it will be made to my church. Any checks sent must be at my church on Friday at the latest. Anyone who is in PA that wants to donate, please talk to my dad. He is collecting any checks from that area and he will then overnight them all to my church tomorrow afternoon.
God Bless and Thanks!